Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Another happy customer

One of our lovely customers was kind enough to take the time today and get in touch to say:

"Good customer service is something which is more and more of a rarity these days. The order has arrived, and not only was I impressed with the quality of the item, I was also impressed by the obvious enthusiasm and care you take with the items you sell.
To find that the item had been personally checked, and also to receive a chocolate bar 'token of thanks' was far beyond what I would normally expect.

It's the small things that matter sometimes, and these small things put a smile on my face. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated it, and would be very pleased to deal with Utility again."

Thanks again. It really makes our day to hear that our customers are so happy with our service. Well done Team!

No comments: